Nawpaying
Welcome to nawpaying giving you the best of online paying sites

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nawpaying
Welcome to nawpaying giving you the best of online paying sites
Nawpaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
wesaabi

MARRYING A RICH MAN SHOULDN'T BE YOUR ULTIMATE PRIORITY by GABRIELLA (Advice) Empty MARRYING A RICH MAN SHOULDN'T BE YOUR ULTIMATE PRIORITY by GABRIELLA (Advice)

Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:34 pm
When one of my Friends told me that she want to  find a rich, tall, God fearing husband to marry her, I laughed my heart out.🤣

At first I thought she was joking until I found out she was serious.😑

Then I asked her why she wanted a rich guy and she said she have suffered in this life😪 and her mother have been suffering since their childhood.

Hahaha!!😂

It was obvious she wanted a poverty elevation system using marriage as a strategy.

Then I asked her, if he comes, will you be able to match up to his level? She said 'yes nao!!

Then I asked her, "How will you contribute to his life? She said I can cook, I can clean the house very well and I will give him mindblowing sex.🤣

I laughed some more and I told her the things I will be telling you shortly.

those things she listed above, even a housemaid can do them for him flawlessly.(except the sex part of course)🤨

I told her that she cannot be sitting down waiting for a husband to come and rescue her and her family from poverty.
She must keep her hand busy doing something either in line with her passion, her purpose or her career.
You cannot be down there, waiting for someone to come and save you.
Even him want saving in some way you know? I told her.🤷‍�
You should grow to become the kind of woman that can suit the kind of man you want.
You cannot be a bathroom slippers aspiring to be joined together with a clean suit.
Whoever wears a clean suit will need a clean shoe to go with it.
they go on the journey together while complimenting each other relative to the destination they are heading towards.

You cannot be watching Netflix everyday and be expecting to capture the heart of a high flying man.
God will not punish his son whom he have groomed for years and hand him over to you for you to destroy all that he have built.
You will first of all go through the process of Self discovery, then get to learn daily, specific courses, videos, teachings in line to that vision that will shape you to become the kind of woman  that will/can attract the kind of king that she desires.
Invest in personal development.
There is no end to how better you can become daily.
Become so valuable and blessed that when you eventually encounter the guy that you want to marry( even if he is of high status, people will still call him 'lucky'.
Why?
They know that you will be a blessing to his life, they know that you have more than enough value to pour to him, they know that you have worked on becoming the kind of woman that men will scamper to date and have as theirs because you have grown to be a blessing to him in different aspects.  
But it all starts from you.

Are you willing to do the work?
Are you willing to pay the price to become the woman you have always dreamed of?
Are you wiling to grow and become a woman of value that will attract men of value?
You must walk in purpose.
A purposeful woman is a stunningly attractive woman.😪
There is something 'sexy' about a woman who have found her place in life.
She soars, She flows, she moves with an aura that emits love, peace and stability....*ESPECIALLY* when she has *God* and she is humble.
Mehn! You too can be such a lady. Her type is scarce.
The world lacks such women that can have a working relationship with the holy spirit, who is walking in her purpose, humble, teachable and knows her onion.
There is no place that it was said that a woman's life ends after marriage.
There is also no place that it is said that 'purpose' is for men alone.
As a woman, you have a purpose that is beyond marriage. Marriage is awesome, love is amazing.
We shall all get married to the love of our life But you must look beyond that.
Your life does not end after you get married and have given birth to 4 children, then you start cruising round the same circle of motherhood until you are called to glory.
There is more!!!
There is more my sister!!
There is so much more you carry, there is so much more you possess.🔥.
What you carry is beyond your 4 children(they are an important part of it).
It is beyond a nation, it is even beyond a generation.
You must look beyond.
Look upward at the stars and see how wide the possibilities God have in place for you.
Look and see how much more you can become.
If you can count the stars in the sky, then you can count the number of lives you have the capacity to be a blessing to.
If you can count the sands on the sea shore, then you can count how much potential you carry within you to be able to impact lives.
Whoever told ladies that their life ends after marriage and four kids did not do well at all.🙄🤦‍� And sadly, that mindset have eaten up many of our young ladies today.🤦‍�
We see marriage as an end goal whereas it is a means to an end.
Our entire vision and purpose in life is wrapped up in marriage, in the wedding, in wearing the white flowing gown and screaming " I Do."🤦‍�
You are meant for something more my dear.
Don't wait for a prince in Shining armour to come and rescue you out of your misery.
Nobody wants a liability.
Start working towards your Purpose while you wait.
Live Purposely in Life !
As a Lady, what are you doing now while you wait for your King?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum